17 March 2011

oops

So, I missed yesterday's post.  My apologies.  I did have time, but when I wasn't dealing with sibling quarrels and an obsessive need to clean, I simply was too exhausted to think of doing anything more than attempting to keep myself awake until bed time.  And I only barely succeeded at this.

Am I moving the end date back a day?  No.  Even though I will not technically complete the challenge, what keeps coming to me is this:

I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.  Gal 2:21

What does it mean?  Since I'm dealing with a headache (terrible two's style fit induced) on top of pregnant mind lag, I have no fancy pants epiphanies to share.  But the general gist is that it's okay.  Grace, not legalism, and all that.

So there you have it.  Or at least, something very much like it.

As for today . . . What comes to mind is the image of the beaming faces of my children as they returned from time at the park with their grandparents.  That alone made it more worthwhile than the alone time I got to spend in quiet productivity.  (Well, it was quiet except for the episode of LOST that I was watching.)

No comments:

Post a Comment