25 March 2011

lazy day

I spent today doing little of any productive activities. I am still Arabelle's comfort pillow of choice while teething or otherwise feeling yucky. But I really don't count it as a waste. It was wonderful to have the excuse to snuggle with her, even though she liked to use my skin to cool her forehead. While she was only running a low grade fever, my being prone to hot flashes at the moment made it unbearably warm on me. I appreciated the excuse to have a lazy day reading library books and just hanging out with the kids. I think we were all needing that time today.

But I did manage to get a couple more layers on the pinata, and Yonah helped me get the trash and bags of little clothes downstairs so I could toss out and stash in storage with more ease, making tomorrow's plans more manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment