01 June 2012

a game of hide and seek


I'm going to start posting little tidbits of interactions I witness or am a part of, much like I do on Facebook. They don't really feel "blog worthy" to me; however, they do make me happy. Or, at least they make me laugh. So I suppose they have their place here.

These posts will be tagged with "that's what she/they/he said", because I honestly cannot think of a better tagline. If you can think of one, please let me know!

Y: Okay, wait until I'm ready. [runs upstairs, slams bedroom door]
A: Okay! 1 . . .
Y: [opens door] I'm ready! [slams door]
A: 1 . . .
Y: [opens door] Did you hear? I'm ready! [slams door]
A: Okay. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . .
Y: [opens door] Are you counting yet?
A: Yeah!
Y: [slams door]
A: 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 8 . . . 6 . . . 3 . . . 8 . . .
Y: [opens door] Don't find where I am, okay? [slams door]
A: [continuing counting] . . . 7 . . . 4. Ready or not, um . . . Here I come!
Y: [opens door] Are you going to find me?
A: Yeah!
Y: [slams door]

No comments:

Post a Comment