07 January 2015

Week 1: 2015

Yet another 52 Week photography challenge that I am hoping to succeed with. I completed NaNoWriMo last year, so I feel more confident about actually seeing this challenge through to the end.

My focus is to become more aware of light this year and more creative in utilizing it. At the end of the 7 day period, I will evaluate the picture(s) I've taken that week and post my favorite(s).

So far all of my pictures have been taken with my SG4. I am debating whether or not to officially associate this challenge with phone photography. Either way, most of my pictures will likely be taken with my phone camera, as it is what is most readily available. Both of my favorite pictures this week are phone photography. (Very notable in the first, less so in the second.)

During the month of January I am attempting a study of reflective light, though not all my pictures will fit into this category.




No comments:

Post a Comment