12 May 2013

Week 19: Drama

There was plenty of drama last week as we prepared for the adventure of moving into our first house. There was lots of painting, lots of cleaning, lots of packing, and lots more cleaning.

But we're here, now!

The week ahead is going to be full of unpacking and, let's be honest, plenty of arguments about how things will be arranged in the new home.

Note: Before anyone whines about accuracy, I will admit these pictures were technically not taken last week. I just love these pictures from this morning so much more than any of the pictures I took during the correct time period. You'll forgive me just this once, right?

Project 52
Drama

(the pink in the vase is not photoshopped)


52 Weeks

I think the lady heading this one up is done, but I'm going to finish the year out on this challenge anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment